Monday, March 22, 2010

A little introduction :)

Welcome to my blog! Hopefully you'll check it often to keep up on the latest deals and steals that float around the internet! I will try to update it as often as I can and be sure to give credit to the proper people!

As you know, my name is Kelly and I'm a 26 y/o SAHM&W. My husband is a Machinery Repairman 2nd class in the Navy and together we have two beautiful children; Nicholas & Savannah! They are my world!

Having two kids, and a one income family saving money is key! I try to clip as many coupons as I can, and purhcase stuff we actually "need". I'm not one to have a stockpile of anchovie cans when I know I'll never ever eat them, but bought them because they were "on sale".

I hope you find my tips helpful, and let me know if there is more you would like to see added!!

My husband and I:


And our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog